This mousepad features a vintage bag sticker from Pan Am from the 1950's featuring their service to Mexico. Pan American World Airways, known from its founding until 1950 as Pan American Airways and commonly known as Pan Am, was the principal and largest international air carrier in the United States from 1927 until its collapse on December 4, 1991. Founded in 1927 as a scheduled air mail and passenger service operating between Key West, Florida, and Havana, Cuba, the airline became a major company credited with many innovations that shaped the international airline industry, including the widespread use of jet aircraft, jumbo jets, and computerized reservation systems. It was also a founding member of the International Air Transport Association (IATA), the global airline industry association. Identified by its blue globe logo ("The Blue Meatball"), the use of the word "Clipper" in its aircraft names and call signs, and the white uniform caps of its pilots, the airline was a cultural icon of the 20th century. In an era dominated by flag carriers that were wholly or majority government-owned, it was also the unofficial overseas flag carrier of the United States. During most of the jet era, Pan Am's flagship terminal was the Worldport located at John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City.
In 1929 Mexicana of Mexico was acquired by Pan Am. In 1940 Pan Am then bought 40% of Aeronaves de Mexico (Aeroméxico). In 1959 the Mexican government acquired Pan Am's stake in Mexicana and Aeroméxico.
This ultra Lightweight mouse pad works with rollerball or optical mouse. This is a rectangle mouse pad measuring 7.75" x 9.25" x .10" (2.5mm),
Available exclusively here at AirlineEmployeeShop.com